Madcap Software's Flare™ authoring tool is Advanced Language's first choice for Help and multi-channel authoring of content in multiple languages. Flare has excellent support for over 39 languages. Since the authoring environment is based on XML technology, Unicode is fully supported, which means that the input, formatting and displaying of all these languages is predictable and reliable. Eleven languages are fully supported out-of-the-box with pre-translated skins and spellcheckers. For the remaining languages, user-defined skins can be created.
We make the process of translating your Help and other customer support documents in Flare as easy as possible for you. You simply zip up the project files in Flare and send the complete project to us. We do the rest. Our scope of service for Flare projects includes:
- Analysis of your Flare project to ensure proper language support in skins, table of contents, index, glossary, search and navigation
- Translation of all content using specialized tools that ensure the integrity of the underlying XHTML files
- Translation of images and screenshots
- Use of MadCap Capture for screenshots and linked images
- Output to all required target formats
- Testing and proofing of the translated targets
Advanced Language also supports MadCap Lingo™, which is MadCap's translation memory environment. If you are a user of Lingo, all you need to do is send us your Lingo project file in zipped format and we can either simply translate the content that needs to be translated and return the Lingo or project, or we can provide a full scope of service which would include updating your Lingo project and outputting directly to your Flare targets in as many languages as you need.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
We have many languages to choose from...
*More languages are available upon request.